XLR Cable 3.5mm Jack Male to Dual XLR Male Splitter Patch Cable for Microphones Speakers Sound Consoles Amplifier
3.5mm Male Jack to Dual XLR Male Stereo Audio Cable, This cable is designed to connect an audio device with a mini stereo phone output to professional audio gear with XLR inputs. It is ideal for connecting a portable media player, laptop, or similar device to a mixing console.
– Gold-plated provide superior signal transfer and sound reproduction.
– Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity.
– High Grade Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility.
– Combines 3.5mm Left and Right Channels Into XLR Single Mono Feed.
– Conductor A: 3.5mm jack male
– Conductor B: 2*XLR male
– Jacket Material: PVC
– Length: 10Feet/3M
– These cables are wired Tip to Pin 2 LEFT, Ring to Pin 2 RIGHT, and sleeve to Pins 1 and 3 on both XLR connectors.